I arrived in Richmond, Virginia today and it will be my home until mid-May. Then it is back to Hibbing, Minnesota on May 15. During my stay I will be traveling with Enid Costley, former children's librarian at the Hibbing Public Library and now a children's library services consultant with the state library in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Tomorrow we will be traveling to Williamsburg, VA to attend a conference on homeless children. The conference had been cancelled in early March when a few inches of snow shut down all schools and state offices in Richmond. I hope I will be able to see some of the sites around Williamsburg.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Arrive in Richmond, Virginia
I arrived in Richmond, Virginia today and it will be my home until mid-May. Then it is back to Hibbing, Minnesota on May 15. During my stay I will be traveling with Enid Costley, former children's librarian at the Hibbing Public Library and now a children's library services consultant with the state library in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Tomorrow we will be traveling to Williamsburg, VA to attend a conference on homeless children. The conference had been cancelled in early March when a few inches of snow shut down all schools and state offices in Richmond. I hope I will be able to see some of the sites around Williamsburg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, this is so neat! Thank you, I can't wait to show leslie, how special is this!
ReplyDeleteThat is SO adorable!!! I love flat Stanley's!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Stan...
Shelly O'Reilly
Stanley...did Leslie pack you with a shovel and some snow melt? Enid might need it...she's right about those southerners...they aren't scared of much but snow will stop them dead in their tracks. Stanley let us know if you get to the Governor's Palace...
ReplyDelete